Merger: The Easylet team joins our Worthing Property Hub
Easylet Tenants & Landlords, please call 01903 215 631
Following our recent news of introducing our new Property Hub in Worthing Town Centre, we’re proud to announce that we have been chosen by retiring Easylet founder, Rochelle Hawes, to take over management of their letting portfolio of around 300 properties.
We are very excited to welcome the entire Easylet team, who’ll join us at our Chapel Road ‘Property Hub’, bringing with them their considerable experience and expertise. This means that all landlords under Easylet will carry on dealing with the person they have always dealt with.
Hayley Scammell, our Senior Director of Lettings, has personally written to reassure all current Easylet landlords that very little will change: “We recognise that all existing clients of Easylet have made informed decisions to entrust Easylet with their properties. With this in mind, we are doing all in our power to make the transition as smooth as possible, honouring all previous terms and contractual agreements, and embracing the wonderful new additions to our team!”
For existing Easylet clients, please note:
- There is nothing for you personally to do – we will continue to collect your rent and transfer it to your chosen bank account on the dates that you are used to.
- We have transferred across all the management information, so we have all the past history relating to your property.
- We will honour the terms and most importantly guarantee the commission charges currently agreed with Easylet.
- All team members currently employed by Easylet will continue to handle your property.
- When your property requires marketing it will benefit from a much broader marketing spread across the Michael Jones Group as we have an extensive team, so whether it’s marketing your empty property, handling maintenance calls or dealing with any questions that you may have then we have experienced team members available.
Rochelle will continue with Michael Jones as a consultant to ensure a smooth handover and says: “This has been a hard decision to make and I have spent much time considering how I can best look after our clients, staff and contractors who have all worked hard together to establish the Easylet family, which is why I choose Easylet to join forces with another local family-owned firm – Michael Jones & Company and I feel confident that all our clients property needs will be well catered for under the care of the team at Michael Jones.”
If you have any questions about the merger, please call our lettings team who will be very happy to help.
Easylet Tenants and Landlords:
For property questions or maintenance queries, please call 01903 215 631
General letting queries, please call 01903 213 111
Content accurate at time of publishing.