Highdown Court, 2 Durrington Lane, Worthing, BN13



A secure ground floor two double bedroom apartment with a 24 hour care team, extensive facilities including restaurant, hairdressers and communal lounge and gardens. A chain free opportunity in a rarely available development.

.    Accommodation with approximate room sizes as follow:

COVERED COMMUNAL ENTRANCE    With security entry phone system.

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL    Passageway and private door to apartment.

ENTRANCE HALL    Cloaks cupboard, broom cupboard, entry phone intercom, radiator, door to:

LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18’1″ x 11’2″ (5.51m x 3.4m). A spacious dual aspect room with three double glazed windows and view over landscaped communal gardens, TV aerial point, pull cord intercom, radiator, feature bay, archway through to:

KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12’8″ x 7’5″ (3.86m x 2.26m). Comprises single bowl and single drainer sink units inset into work surface with comprehensive range of wall and base units, high level Zanussi oven, built in Zanussi hob and extractor above in canopy style, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, part tiled walls with wood effect work surface and space for tumble dryer.

BEDROOM ONE 15’7″ x 9’4″ (4.75m x 2.84m). Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window, door to wet room.

BEDROOM TWO 10’8″ x 8’4″ (3.25m x 2.54m). Fitted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window.

WET ROOM 9’4″ x 7’5″ (2.84m x 2.26m). Spacious room with walk in floating style wash hand basin, low level WC, hand grips, part tiled walls, heater, extractor, pull cord, door to hall.

SHARED EQUITY    With this purchase under shared equity would mean that you own 75% of the property whilst Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remaining 25%. There is no rent to pay on the 25% share owned by Saxon Weald.

SCHEME FACILITIES    Apartments are comfortable and designed for retired people with care needs, all are fitted with easy grip lever taps whilst plug sockets and switches are at a suitable height. Bathroom features include level access showers, folding seat and non-slip flooring, hand rails are fitted to assist mobility.

COMMUNAL AREAS    The communal areas include a restaurant, comfortable and ideal for meeting places for family and friends. In addition there are attractive gardens being landscaped with flower beds with easy wheelchair use to be enjoyed by residents and visitors.

SERVICE CHARGES    We understand that the current service charge is approximately £580 per month. This includes repair and maintenance of the building, buildings insurance, lifts, fire safety, external painting, repairing of footpaths and gardens, heating and hot water and the employment of a scheme manager. In addition to this the cold water supply and source charges are covered along with the emergency alarm system and lighting and heating of common ways.

Property Features

  • Retirement Living with 24 Hour Care Team On Site
  • Heating and Hot Water Included
  • Residents Lounge and Restaurant
  • Guest Suite for Visitors
  • Assisted Bathing Facility
  • Passenger Lifts
  • Wheelchair Charging Room
  • Laundry Room
  • Hairdressing Facility
  • No Forward Chain

Contact our Worthing Sales team

George Price
Senior Negotiator
01903 213 281

Contact George

Rob Jackson
Senior Negotiator
01903 213 281

Contact Rob

Josh Lepine
Senior Negotiator
01903 213281

Contact Josh

Similar properties

But don’t take our word for it