Encouraging news as our Commercial department reports big sales year!
Our Commercial department have secured some impressive sales and lettings over the past few months despite political uncertainties, including significant land and development deals helping to fuel the supply of new homes and business spaces across Sussex.
Our buyers and occupiers seem to be rolling up their sleeves and getting on with things by looking to secure premises as soon as possible, which was encouraging news and meant we reported our largest year for sales in 2019 with several significant and high profile deals including:
- Old Hospital, Cuckfield – £1.125m
- Sussex Clinic, Worthing – £3.0m
- Dominion trade park, Worthing – £1.7m
- Land site, Lancing – £2.0m
- Beales, South Street, Worthing – £1.5m
- KFC, Worthing – £850,000
- Glenmore Business Park, Chichester – £8.5m
Having now been established for 15 years, our commercial department are able to offer more properties and more choice to buyers and tenants across the whole of Sussex, from Brighton to Chichester and north to Horsham and Haywards Heath. We not only sell commercial property and land, but also negotiate lettings; whether that be short term lettings or long term leases, which range from small retail shops, cafes, restaurants, former doctors and dental surgeries to large warehouse units and office blocks. This means we are able to provide even more opportunities and services to our clients.
Current selected properties for sale:
Unit 6 Garcia Trading Estate, Worthing | To Let £62,000 pa or For Sale £835,000 freehold
• A newly refurbished industrial/warehouse with offices for sale freehold.
• It would suit an owner occupier and investors alike, with potential to sub-divide for further rental income.
• Total internal floor area of 8,865 sq ft with car parking.
171 Brighton Road, Worthing | Offers in excess of £770,000
• A unique freehold seafront commercial and residential building for sale.
• Planning use for Chiropractic clinic (D1 use) together with 4-5 bedroom house and suitable for variety of uses such as day nursery, medical, educational (subject to any planning) with the benefit of a good sized forecourt car park.
• For sale with vacant possession.
71 High Street, Littlehampton | Offers in excess of £600,000
• A retail high street investment let to Barclays Bank with potential for residential development (STP).
• A very prominent corner building with site area approx. 0.9 acres.
• Indicative plans drawn up to show a development of 10 flats on the upper parts and rear.
If you require our expert advice or would like to discuss your own requirements and how we might be able to help, please contact our commercial team on 01903 201212 or send an email to email@example.com.
Content accurate at time of publishing.