The Great Michael Jones Family Bake Off
Win a bundle of baking equipment worth £50.
Have you got what it takes to be crowned the winner of this year’s Michael Jones Family Bake Off competition?
Enter our Christmas competition this December to be in with a chance of winning a bundle of baking equipment.
Whether you’re a passionate baker with a signature dish or you’re only in it for the joy of eating those freshly baked goodies, this competition is for you.
It’s a win-win situation, you get to bake something delicious and be in with the chance of winning a prize.
We love houses, so we thought it would be fun to run a competition in which you bake a house themed treat. You can be as creative as you like from building a classic gingerbread house to baking house-shaped cookies, the choice is yours.
We cannot wait to see your delicious treats. Please share your final creations on social media by tagging us in your post with @MichaelJonesEA.
We’d also love to see your baking process so feel free to tag us in any images or videos mid creation.
Aprons on, ingredients in place – ready, steady, bake!
How to Enter
Social media users can submit as many photograph entries as they like tagging our Michael Jones account @MichaelJonesEA on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The winner will be announced on our social media accounts by the 15th January 2021. We will also contact the winner privately to congratulate them and ask for address details to send the prize to.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no age limit. (It would be great to know if creation is produced by a child, what their age is.)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 10th January 2021 at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted.
- Entries to be submitted in digital format.
- All entries submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that the photo of the baking creation has been taken with the permission of the creator.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Michael Jones reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. However, we will do our best to notify entrants to any changes where necessarily required.
- Baking equipment is to the value of £50.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winners will be chosen by Michael Jones & Company.
- The winner will be notified on the relevant social media channel within 28 days of the closing date.
- Michael Jones’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and age (if submitted), as well as their entry in our social media and any future marketing campaigns. No other personal information will be used unless otherwise agreed.
- If under 18 years of age, no personally identifiable information will be used in the winner’s announcement, just their entry, first name and age (if submitted).
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Content accurate at time of publishing.